Re: Debian Stage1 almost finished

Quoting Mohammed Elzubeir (elzubeir at arabeyes dot org):

> Anmar is not going to be available for the next month or 2 (hopefully
> less). He is officially on a sabbatical from Arabeyes ;) I was expecting
> an email from him to delegate his duties to others but I guess he hasn't
> gotten around to that yet.
>
> In either case, I don't mind taking over from Anmar in terms of
> committing things back to Debian's svn and sync's etc. Please do email
> me in private for details (if any are needed). But for this one, please
> do commit back to Debian's svn for us -- we would greatly appreciate it.

You just need to apply for an account on alioth.debian.org and mail
the account name to me so that I validate you for commit access in
Debian Installer SVN (for 1st stage) and base-config/tasksel SVN's
(for 2nd stage).

Translation status is available at
http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html

Another documentation with details about package organisation and
commits is on http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/translations.txt
(linked on status page)

Feel free to ask for other details.

I keep this public as this will be recorded in archives for future