Re: Debian Stage1 almost finished

Quoting Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj (alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com):

> I'm hoping we can finish all three stages and revise them all in two to three
> weeks time. Although stage3 is quite beefy I think we can manage it. I'm not
> sure what our deadlines are though. Shouldn't there be some allusion to that on
> the Deb project's page? Anmar?

The deadline is undefined..:-)

However, a release is under preparation and a string freeze will
happen from 7/20 to 7/24

So, committing back all that you have in Arabeyes CVS would be
great. As the strings maybe moved a bit since the Arabeyes CVS was
last sync'ed with Debian SVN some sync is maybe needed again. So
commiting back to Debian SVN ASAP is a must do.

I can do it of course, but I'd prefer having Anmar doing it. I'm here
until July 26th and will be away for nearly 3 weeks after this.