Re: Debian Stage1 almost finished

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> [...]
> > Ossama? Anmar? Is this alright with everyone?
>
> I just can't thank you enough :D
>
> =====
> regards,
> Ossama Khayat
[...]

Bah, 'tis nothing! What we can do right now is sync what we already have with
Debian.

Don't worry about stage1 for now. I'll have the rest of that translated
possibly by tomorrow morning. After that I'll begin reviewing, starting from
the top, and when I'm done you do the same.

I'm hoping we can finish all three stages and revise them all in two to three
weeks time. Although stage3 is quite beefy I think we can manage it. I'm not
sure what our deadlines are though. Shouldn't there be some allusion to that on
the Deb project's page? Anmar?

Abdulaziz,