Re: Debian Stage1 almost finished

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 13:07, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle at debian dot org):
>
> > I can do it of course, but I'd prefer having Anmar doing it. I'm here
> > until July 26th and will be away for nearly 3 weeks after this.
>
> Indeed, I will do the commit back to Debian SVN as I need it to be
> made..:-)

Anmar is not going to be available for the next month or 2 (hopefully
less). He is officially on a sabbatical from Arabeyes ;) I was expecting
an email from him to delegate his duties to others but I guess he hasn't
gotten around to that yet.

In either case, I don't mind taking over from Anmar in terms of
committing things back to Debian's svn and sync's etc. Please do email
me in private for details (if any are needed). But for this one, please
do commit back to Debian's svn for us -- we would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir