Re: Humble contribution to Wordlist

> OK, we're in the process of talking to a group that might come
> in and help on this project (its not set in stone yet).  Ahmad,
> how about Mr. Yasser Chaddad coming back to help (sorry Yasser
> to keep ping-ponging you around - just thinking out loud).
>
> Are there others on the list what are willing to help ?  ANYONE ???

As an old contributor to this nice project, I feel deeply sorry not to lend a
hand in the ongoing work these days. I hope the situation will change but till
then let's hope that the group mentioned will come soon ;)

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA