Re: Humble contribution to Wordlist

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 January 2004 02:15, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Noted.  Are there terms there that are easily recognized as "bad"
> > or "worthless" ?  If so, could we remove 'em ?
>
> I basically remove them before I commit to golden files. Thats what I did
> for Z -->V. Am currently at U, I will extract what is good and leave the
> untranslated undeleted.

Ah, so after you commit 'new_terms' on files you've worked on, the
files themselves are deemed complete (or dead) ?  In other words,
you do new_terms_Z and translate it, add the new translations to
the golden files and then 'rm new_terms_Z' ?

> > OK, we're in the process of talking to a group that might come
> > in and help on this project (its not set in stone yet).
>
> This group will make us obsolete?

Not in the least - this group will be here to help if/when they show-up
(ie. think of them as a small group of people looking to help out, no
more, no less - an influx of volunteers ready to do what we tell 'em).

Salam and keep up the Great work !!