Re: common words po non utf8 ?

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> That's why I pointed to the gnome status page because I knew something
> in that dirction will roll over my neck ;)

For the record, the Arabeyes status_bar pages don't concern themselves
with which encoding you've used (it could be in chinese for all the
scripts care :-), it just notes if there are characters between the
quotes.

Arafat, I'm glad to hear that you found some files that need changes,
please correct 'em ASAP and check them back into Arabeyes' CVS - we
can rerun the term_intersect.pl script again for a sanity post your
changes (same applies to KDE of course).