Re: [i18n] Mandrake l10n to Arabic

On Thursday 22 January 2004 00:34, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Hello Pablo,
>
> I would like to stress upon our will to have this issue (Mandrake l10n to
> Arabic) resolved as soon as possible to provide the Arabic user with a
> fully professional Arabic-friendly distribution: Installation + KDE and
> GNOME localized. The latter, as you know, is already being addressed by
> Arabeyes.org.

Yes, Mr. Pablo. Please give this a priority and you won't regret it. Also,
regarding my mail related to Arabic issues, I am still waiting for these
issues to be resolved.

I am going to work in the translation of the .po files Mr Youcef imported in
our arabeyes.org and will do my best to finish it soon

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA