Re: translation CVS trees

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 10:06:33AM +0100, Arafat Medini wrote:

> As said for me the Q would be : If I have an alleyoop.po in the Arabeyes
> server what will this add to me other then traffic and server costs?
> I had once a discussion with Mohammed about server costs and I really
> (believe it or not) want to keep them as low as possible, so have the
> whole gnome tree would be indeed wast of space and bandwitch, so in any
> way a waste of money...

It will make it so if someone decides to translate it they can just pick
it up and translate it. You as a coordinator decide on what gets
priority, but if someone is bent on translating a specific PO, give them
the opportunity to do so ;)

> [..]

Nadim has been meaning the same thing I have been saying. We should
mirror the structure of the GTP page. I will be moving the files we have
in new directories to reflect what is found on the GTP page. Nadim will
be working on a script to automate the process.

We will take it from there.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |