Re: first file to work on!

Salam Abdulaziz,

No problem ask ANY question you want that's my "job" to answer your
questions! ;)

Do a rough translation and work your way from there, the rough
translation helps you as a guidance for words, grammatical structures
etc... it takes a little bit longer but when I was newbie I couldn't do
any translation without a roguh translation ;) it eases live...

it depends, if you can use Arabic keyboards then I would say 8 hours for
you as a beginner. devide this by 8 days and you're done with 1 hour a
day. with 4 days where you don't have time are bored or want to go out
with friends ;) and so even one hours becomes too much, and you're done
after twelve days!

the Deadline for the next gnome release would be October something 2004
;) But my deadline would be 15 days from now! Deadlines are very
important and it's good you asked.
So you have 15 days to work on the file.

If you have any Q don't hesitate to ask!

yours
Arafat

p.s: by rough translation I hope you mean the one done by kbabel!