Re: gnome 2.8 and beyond

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> for the gnome 2.6.x series I'd really like to pass maintainership to
> someone else a la kernel maintainance, this leaves room for the other
> person to learn on gnome, makes it also grow in reponsability and make
> it see how the inner clock is working.

I'm not sure I understand.  Are you looking to relieve yourself as
Gnome's maintainer ?  If no, then do please elaborate.  If yes, then
"oh no" :-)

> ONLY 3 pos!!! with Abdulaziz already working on gossip!!!
> Well for gnome 2.8 this is all what needs to be done not much eh ;)
> With the usual rewrite of the already existing pos... (the boring stuff)

You might want to mention some dates (ie. schedule) as well.

BTW: Having read the email 3 times, I'm not sure what is happening and
     even if the 2.8 files will be uploaded (or if the 2.6 translated PO
     files reside on Arabeyes already or not).  We are to have 2.8 files
     as well as 2.6.x on Arabeyes at once ?

Sorry for being dense.