Re: first file to work on!

Dear Arafat,

Thank you for the file. As we say in Saudi Arabia, I
shall not blacken your face :)

I'll get to work on it without delay. I still haven't
configured my keyboard to type Arabic text properly
yet but I should have that problem solved later
tonight. I should point out that the Arabic Linux
HOWTO is in dire need of an update.

I have a few questions. Should I only translate the
messages I am 100% sure of or can I just do a rough
translation of the whole thing and work my way from
there? Also is there a deadline for this file? Also in
your opinion how much time does a file with 250
entries usually take? Please excuse all the newbie
questions.

If I face any problems I'll be sure to consult you
gentlemen. Salam,

Abdulaziz