Re: All eagerness to get to it

Salam Abduaziz:

There are many projects that rquire alot of work. I am looking for people to start working on OpenOffice localization, as well as Debian installer Stage2. There is also the worldlist project, Fedora installer.

Browser the site projects page and see for your self. Let me know if you are interested in OpenOffice, or Debian installer and I will arrange some stuff for you.

Here is the projects page:

http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php

and here is the CVS and translator's guide :

http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/guide/translator-guide-en/

http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/howto/cvs-howto-en/

Good luck

Anmar

Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
Salam and greetings to all,
My name is Abdulaziz A. Al-Arfaj, a Saudi national residing in Lebanon, and I signed up today. I've taken a look at the archives for this mailing list and from what I understand your all quite short-handed! Well, I'm here to do what I can. I'm eager to do as much translation work as I possibly can. I know almost nothing about CVS and how you all do things around here, but I'm hoping for experience as I go along.
I'm studying for a degree in computer science, in the University of Balamand, nearing graduation and finding myself with lots of free time. I'll be more than happy to top the 20-minutes a day prescribed in this list and work for an hour or two daily. I'm a zealous believer in the importance of Arabization! I'm currently working with Mandrake 8 but thats outdated. My Mandrake 10 is on its way by mail though and as soon as it arrives I hope to get right to work.
I hope I will be as useful to this project as much as I hope this project will be useful to others.
Salam

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. <http://g.msn.com/8HMBEN/2749??PS=> Get 2 months FREE*.