All eagerness to get to it

Salam and greetings to all,

My name is Abdulaziz A. Al-Arfaj, a Saudi national residing in Lebanon, and I signed up today. I've taken a look at the archives for this mailing list and from what I understand your all quite short-handed! Well, I'm here to do what I can. I'm eager to do as much translation work as I possibly can. I know almost nothing about CVS and how you all do things around here, but I'm hoping for experience as I go along.

I'm studying for a degree in computer science, in the University of Balamand, nearing graduation and finding myself with lots of free time. I'll be more than happy to top the 20-minutes a day prescribed in this list and work for an hour or two daily. I'm a zealous believer in the importance of Arabization! I'm currently working with Mandrake 8 but thats outdated. My Mandrake 10 is on its way by mail though and as soon as it arrives I hope to get right to work.

I hope I will be as useful to this project as much as I hope this project will be useful to others.

Salam