Re: All eagerness to get to it

Salam AbdulAziz,
Glad to have you with us.
I'm all willing to help you with any issues related to
Mandrake 10 as I've had some experience with it, and
so far it's running smoothly on my laptop.
Also, we're almost always available nightly in IRC at
#Arabeyes on irc.freenode.net server.

Welcome from,
Ossama Khayat
--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <andymahni at hotmail dot com> wrote:
what I understand your all quite short-handed! Well,
I'm here to do what I can. I'm eager to do as much
translation work as I possibly can. I know almost
nothing about CVS and how you all do things around
here, but I'm hoping for experience as I go along.

I'm studying for a degree in computer science, in the
University of Balamand, nearing graduation and finding
myself with lots of free time. I'll be more than happy
to top the 20-minutes a day prescribed in this list
and work for an hour or two daily. I'm a zealous
believer in the importance of Arabization! I'm
currently working with Mandrake 8 but thats outdated.
My Mandrake 10 is on its way by mail though and as
soon as it arrives I hope to get right to work.

I hope I will be as useful to this project as much as
I hope this project will be useful to others.

Salam