Re: All eagerness to get to it

Salam Mr Al-Arfaj,

what abut joining the gnome project? 2.6 was fully translated to Arabic
and I nearly got a heart attack from working alone on it ;)
Arabic support is very good and many important apps like Evolution,
gimp, abiword, gnumeric use the gnome platform!

If you are interested, contact me I'll help you throught cvs.

yours
Arafat