Re: new member!

--- "b. adel" <netdur at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> hey, how can I help you!!!

You should get a 'welcome' message now that you've registered instructing
you on what you could do.  From what I saw you are rather experienced
with PHP and we are in dire need with our website (its in php/mysql/etc).
If you'd be willing to help us there, subscribe to the 'admin' mailing-list
and read some of the recent archives to get a feel for where we're headed.
The "www" code we're running is also entirely on the public CVS (accessible
anonymously).

To peruse it via web,
  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/www/

Salam & Welcome Aboard.