Re: Wordlist status

On Friday 03 October 2003 09:13, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Wow, so if I'm hearing you correctly the following schedule is
> being presented ?
>
>  + by Oct 18, 2003
>    - inspect and incorporate all valid bad_words into our Golden files
>    - approx 1,400

God willing.

>  + by Dec 20, 2003
>    - complete and incorporate all new_words into our Golden files
>    - approx 45,000 terms

Well, it all depends on the hands involved. I alone will do my best to finish
as much as I can by Dec.

> Do you have a vision on when we should release 0.6/0.7/etc and what those
> releases would contain (and/or mean) ?

I didn't count the bad_words, if they are sizable, then it is worth it to have
a release based on adding all bad_words. I would do the same after we do
1/2 the new words.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)