Re: Wordlist status

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> During the month of October 18th., we should close the chapter on all words
> that didn't yield translation and we should not have any pending bad_words
> files. On Dec. 20th. we should finish most of the new_words files (45,000
> words).

Wow, so if I'm hearing you correctly the following schedule is
being presented ?

 + by Oct 18, 2003
   - inspect and incorporate all valid bad_words into our Golden files
   - approx 1,400

 + by Dec 20, 2003
   - complete and incorporate all new_words into our Golden files
   - approx 45,000 terms

Do you have a vision on when we should release 0.6/0.7/etc and what those
releases would contain (and/or mean) ?

> Lastly, the door is always open for you skillful people to take parts in
> translating the ongoing effort of the first GPL'ed English/Arabic dictionary.

I second Ahmad's call here (we need help - in ALL translation projects).
The sooner the english->arabic list is done, the sooner we can start on an
arabic->english project :-)

Wake-up people & help (we need you) !!