RE: Translation question

yeah, prolly so - I guess the next best thing'll be me with a dictionary

--On Friday, April 18, 2003 8:01 AM -0400 "Timothy A. Gregory" <tgregory at tarjema dot com> wrote:

Not to put a damper on this very interesting idea, but if
I were to create a site like almisbar I would probably
have something set up so it wouldn't allow too many
requests from the same source...

--tag

-----Original Message-----
From: doc-admin at arabeyes dot org
[mailto:doc-admin at arabeyes dot org] On Behalf Of Anson David
Parker
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 7:32 AM
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Subject: RE: Translation question

would it be worth taking an english dictionary and throwing it up against almisbar and parsing the data from that? ie using a robot to collect that dictionary as quickly as possible? someone would have to read over it later, but I was looking at it yesterday and I think PHP could go to the URL, submit a word from a US dictionary, or vice versa, and then get the response to store in mysql.

--On Thursday, April 17, 2003 9:27 PM -0400 "Timothy A.