From: doc-admin at arabeyes dot org [mailto:doc-admin at arabeyes dot org] On Behalf Of
Anson David Parker
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 7:32 AM
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Subject: RE: Translation question

would it be worth taking an english dictionary and throwing
it up against almisbar and parsing the data from that?  ie using a robot to
collect that dictionary as quickly as possible?  someone would have to read
over it later, but I was looking at it yesterday and I think PHP could go to
the
URL, submit a word from a US dictionary, or vice versa, and
then get the response to store in mysql.

--On Thursday, April 17, 2003 9:27 PM -0400 "Timothy A. Gregory"