Re: Duali - On Dictionaries

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 07:42:53PM +0000, Mohamed Kebdani wrote:
> utf8, arabic and latin !

>  I shall send to you the first work with the words begenning with alif, ta,
> tha, jim, ha, kha, next week.
>  Now, what do you think about this ( writed with notpad under windows Me,
> cp1256):
>  http://noc-webserver.iam.net.ma/~kebdani1/downloads/lettre_a.txt

Well, going back to what I was originally saying.. before we start on listing
them like that, classification of derivatives needs to be laid out first.

For example, the last line in the above referenced file says:

AJL, YAJL, AJLA .. etc.

Instead of listing them like that, we first list all the possible
derivatives.. all of them. For nouns and verbs. Then we say 'AJL' and note the
number representation of each applicable derivative. You can reference the
older part of this thread for more detailed information (I'm running in and
out all day today and I can't seem to find the thread.. but it's there!)

Otherwise, CP-1256 is perfectly fine (I can read it, maniuplate it.. that's
good enough).

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: