Re: kde 3.1

Salam
   What exactly Hicham you think we need the branch for ? the current PO files
that we have are for the KDE 3.1 .. the KDE 3.2 will not appear in the KDE
CVS tree for the next 3-4 months .. if not even more ..
  The branch we will stay with now is the KDE 3.1 .. and the KDE 3.1.x .. the
3.1.x are bugfixes .. it does not contain new features .. maybe some very few
changes in PO files .. nothing that would cause us to go even more backward
in translation ..
The main fallout happened when we moved from the KDE 3.0.x tree to KDE 3.1
tree .. that move was made in July if I can recall .. in that move hundereds
of new strings arrived, and alot of changes .. at the same time of this bicg
change in the PO files we had the lowest number of translators ever ..

Anyway .. discussion is open ..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi