[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: arabic console????
- To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: arabic console????
- From: "Ahmad Sayed" <ahmad dot ahmadsayed at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:46:20 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=i0ndO5rF7sKqnm6734M0oV/ZOKl0w6tQ/p51S622Rjw7eRWhL/V7YPXNkZXDddD8k2s89wUpEL/T+/FR1ys8aJ4H0DsLAPIqMOymrjUFgEFHv4bEr/32WA6dsIsGyrMGanIHe4WErdWkRHNNtTvrdcUciQJnmuNBMMV9VI5GbwY=
I intend to do so as soon as possible but I don't have any time now i have exams :(, also they don't release it yet.
I use fibidi 0.10.x for developing that is not support shaping but i tested it with
0.11.x from CVS, and it works fine 0.11.x achieve a good backward compatibility.