Re: arabic console????

thx Youssef for ur nice help

islam

On 2/14/07, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
On Wednesday 14 February 2007 21:22, islam abofarha wrote:
> thanx Youssef
>
> i think u right about english as a must but many times
> i suggested to my friends to know more about programming and the problem
> they face in english they don't have a strong english knowledge to advance
> so i think mybe by making everything arabic is another way to learn

Or/and by providing good technical Arabic documentation. We concentrate on the
UI for the moment but for sure we will edit Arabic documentation later
incha'allah, it depends on the commitment and number of contributors.
http://www.omlx.arabicos.com/cms/content/view/7/2/ is a nice example.

> i want ask u as i think you have a good experience in
> opensource programming.i finsihed a womderful book in c++ called c++ the
> complete refrence but i want to practicing on coding can u suggest some
> resources or method to get advance

No, sorry, I am not experienced in programming at all and I regret that. May
be I am just too young ;).