[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: arabic console????
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: arabic console????
- From: Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:17:40 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:from:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-disposition:message-id:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Zii328cLfY4zKOs73kTcdgDuHvAlKSjHQdSFcPBMCxlC3sBsDoT3xytZxsGyuwgUnJj/WmBgJiWlfC9WrcW3gfpEgK7k7CpOFZRlz857lfD2MfM7q5Z88yMOQckhOv5Yc5cOdqYnwaQgoynJopp115rqwe+zUVBi6G8EQnkpBug=
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.5
On Wednesday 14 February 2007 19:46, Ahmad Sayed wrote:
> I just came out from arabization experience for opensource (
> wwww.globulation2.org) game it will be in the next release so i tell what i
> learn from it.
Ah, very nice. I wonder if you could add more information about adding Arabic
support in Globulation in the wiki (http://wiki.arabeyes.org). It might be a
useful resource for anyone
wanting to add Arabic and any other complex script to SDL Games. Childsplay's
developer asked for help before, it was fully translated but there is no
character shaping since the stable version of fribidi doesn't support
The discussion started here: