Subject: childsplay: Arabic language support ?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:11:19 +0100
From: Stas Z <staslinux at gmail dot com>
To: Lior Kaplan <kaplanlior at gmail dot com>
CC: kobi zamir <kobi dot zamir at gmail dot com>

Hi,

As you are my only contacts in or near the middle east I want to ask you
if you perhaps know someone who could provide Arabic language support
for childsplay.
The RTL support is pretty stable now so I think it would be great to have
Arabic support too.

Cheers,
Stas

--
A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military
defense

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplanlior at gmail dot com

Debian GNU/Linux unstable (SID)

GPG fingerprint:
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662  B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0