Re: well..well..well

Salam,

Thanks for the guilt trip :-) .

Current meeting time is pretty ok with me, although, I guess there are times
when I would be more alert and up for a meeting.

How about 0500 UTC, on a Monday through Thursday, which according to my
calculations would be at 9 PM Nadim Time.

But I guess we can safely say its not the meeting time thats the problem
right?

I suggest the next meeting be a free-for-all. Other members, whether seasoned
veterans or rookies, would not be allowed to just sit-in but if they want to
actively participate they would be welcome to it. Maybe that will give us a
temporary spark.

Really sorry for being absolutely dormant all this time. Honest I've been
reading the mailing lists.

Abdulaziz,