well..well..well

Gents, we've gone at least 2 weeks without a meeting (or even a NOTICE) and
that is __VERY__ troubling to me and I'm sure others.  Can we put our fingers
on why that is ?  Can we reschedule (better time/day) to accommodate those
that are inconvenienced with what we have now ?

I'm rather anxious about the lack of enthusiasm and even shear apologetic
nature of how we've proceeded (this includes myself first and foremost),
I am not the first to say that we should do better and that the community
deserves better.  I want to hear what we can do and how we should proceed.
There is no sense in kidding ourselves in pretending that we are doing
something when in reality the most mundane issues have gone on for months
without attention and the overall situation isn't improving.

I realize that all are sick of reading this (and I'm sick of noting it out),
but one clear issue remains and that is the welfare of the project.  It is
_our_ mandate (whether we like it or not) to make sure this project survives
and as such if we are unable to fulfill our duties then we need to see who
can and move in that direction.  I am not blaming of pointing any fingers
(well except at myself), but I do realize that we've really crossed well
below the minimum by not even noticing that meetings are being missed and
not even acknowledging the fact.

Thoughts ?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs