Re: well..well..well

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Thanks for the guilt trip :-)

Join the club - I'm about to tattoo 'Arabeyes' on my forearm to not
forget ;-)

> How about 0500 UTC, on a Monday through Thursday, which according to my
> calculations would be at 9 PM Nadim Time.

That's more like 10pm depending on daylight savings :-)  Seriously though,
if you guys want it then, "then" it will be.  Do please advise, I have no
problem with this time change.

> I suggest the next meeting be a free-for-all. Other members, whether
> seasoned veterans or rookies, would not be allowed to just sit-in but
> if they want to actively participate they would be welcome to it. Maybe
> that will give us a temporary spark.

Well, that's what we tried to do with the IRC party :-)  But by all means
why not again.  I suggest we hold the general meeting (post a date/time
on 'general') and also hold our regular 'core' meeting to which everyone is
always invited.  The more "face" time we have the better we should all be.

> Really sorry for being absolutely dormant all this time. Honest I've been
> reading the mailing lists.

We just need to pick-up where we left off and keep moving.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs