Re: Translator guide

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 hotmail com> wrote:
> Salam,
>
> The translator guide is on CVS (except for the screenshots). You can view it
> as usual here:
> http://perso.club-internet.fr/youcef.rahal/tmp/

OK, here are my comments (as I read the doc),

1.0 the wording is a bit odd, re-read and polish

2.0 + title should be "Your first steps" - as it stands now sounds odd
    + "You have a good level in both Arabic " - level should really be
      something else, maybe knowledge ?

Instead of listing all the little things, give me your OK and I'll make
gramatical and "things that sound odd" changes (if you like of course :-)

3.2 do we have to mention Kbabel ?

3.5 what's been decided about a 'commit' to email address ?

4.0 note that the user viewing these pages should do so under UTF-8 as all
    the examples and work will be done in that encoding.

4.2.1 what copyright info ?  You might simply note to look at the example
      below and leave it be.  We might also want to use fake names and
      email addresses (spam alert)

4.2.2 pick a better example

4.6 what's that e\n - what's that "e" ?

6.0 not sure this is relevant to be in a guide - just a thought, you might
    want to rephrase the intent into showing how people go about starting
    new projects and what to think about, etc.