Translator guide

Salam,

The translator guide is on CVS (except for the screenshots). You can view it as usual here:
http://perso.club-internet.fr/youcef.rahal/tmp/

Misplaced question marks '?' mean that the previous statement is uncertain and need to be reviewed.

I added a link to Arabic documentation standards (following to what has been said today on the 'doc' list). However, other issues: '%s', 'C/C++' translation etc should be added to the guide too.

I don't know if it would be a good idea to merge the Arabic documentation standards with the translator guide ?

Isam, could you please review sections 4 and 5 for accuracy ?

Mohamed, is it technically possible to create a 'kde-commit at arabeyes dot org' and a same one for gnome so that people can commit there if they have a serious problem ?

Salam,

Youcef.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://www.hotmail.com