Re: help.php

Salam,

From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: Re: help.php
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:06:57 -0800 (PST)

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 hotmail com> wrote:
> Salam Nadim,
>
> I have reviewed the updated "help.php.html" page and I am alright with it ;)

Do you view it as better than what was there (from newbie eyes' point
of view) ?  Is it short but clear enough ?

Yeah. I think it is shorter and clearer. The newbie will quickly find a way to help that fits with his interests/skills. He will then find concentrated in one place the steps to follow (and other valuable info) and can grab a task to begin with from the appropriate task list. If he has problems or want more info he mails 'contact'.

Well done,

Youcef.

MSN Messenger : dialoguez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp