Re: Draft proposal

Here are my comments...

 - Nadim

####

1 - note; no one owner, all volunteers are responsible (remove any doubt
regarding "me" attitude, and instead instill an "our", "us", & "volunteers"
vision).  I'm just saying make this point even more verbose in case the
question of "who is responsible for Arabeyes overall" ever comes up again.

7 (DAL, HEH, WAW) - a secretary is enough to take on all those roles since
an equality was pre-noted unless the tasks at hand are beyond that person's
expected work-load upon which time help can be called for

9 (ALEF) - a vote should do that -- any party/person if he/she can solve
a conflict between 2+ parties should do so

9 (JEEM) - don't agree, all tied votes should be either changed or re-voted
after further changes

9 (DAL) - too vague, the tracking of projects should NOT fall on any one
person's shoulders a mechanical means (such as eDara) should be in place
for all (members and non-members) to see

9 (HEH) - all should present forth their TODO lists and that list should
be combined and prioritized.  The list should then be published on the
lists for "open comment" and then work divided-up (again per priority and
per volunteerism)

11 (JEEM) - see 9-JEEM above

11 (HEH) - the project should not depend on any one person period - progress
should be attained when called upon

14 (ALEF) - don't agree, let the volunteer(s) themselves decide on how to
proceed (dividing the work, status, etc).  It should not be Arabeyes'
mandate to coordinate everything -- Arabeyes is a development team and
not a management system.  Arabeyes will help if the volunteer(s) note the
need for that help, but Arabeyes should not impose anything upon anyone.

14 (DAL) - not two meeting, but after two times after he/she had missed a
schedule that he/she themselves agreed upon.

16 (JEEM) - 'core' mailing-list should also be read-open to all