[HusseinB@zeine.com: Arabic and English dictionaries]

This was initially sent to contact first.

----- Forwarded message from Hussein Bakrie <HusseinB at zeine dot com> -----

Dear Sirs,

I am making a research over the internet for Arabic and English dictionaries
to become part of our solution for the Apple Macintosh platform. These
dictionaries are to be used to support the spell checker feature within our
application.

Therefore, I will highly appreciate your feedback in terms of the languages
supported, features, pricing and licensing policies ...etc.

Looking forward to receive your reply ASAP.

----- End forwarded message -----