Re: Arabeyes Charter Proposal

Isam Bayazidi a *crit :

> :-)
> It just jumped to my little brain ! why would Aarbeyes Have a charter in
> English !!! that is ironic ! After all english is not the first language for
> of us :-)

Sure Isam, I'm 1000000000% for translating it:)

That said, could you please provide an alternative to the articles you don't
like?

As for delays, to be honest with you, I have no prob setting a reasonable delay,
but I don't see what months of reflexion would bring. This is especially true in
the sense that, speaking for me only of course, I am now having the impression
I'm in a disfunctionning system due to these last few weeks' problems, and I
honestly don't feel like going forward as long as I don't feel there are
safeguards against these. So I don't want to put you in a rush, but on the other
hand, I wouldn't want to submit it for the judgement day;)

Yalla, salaam,
Chahine