Re: OpenArabia

Hello all,

I like the idea of the project, I would have participated but I have a
million ideas in my mind right now, one of them is a major one, I'm
going to post it in the development newsgroup, you'll like the idea.

For me, I think it would be better if the news was something like
wikinews, everyone can post whatever news he's got, that way everyone
will share what they know.

About the LUGs, I don't really care, we don't have any LUGs here in
Oman :D I was thinking of creating one but I don't know much people
who use, heard, or even interested in Linux :(

Pray for me to get high grades in my exams, they start on Monday :)

Salam

Laith Juwaidah