Re: Arabic Spellchecker

http://groups.google.com/group/ayaspell-dic/browse_thread/thread/58fd49f3039bd720/

> المدونة:http://ayaspell.blogspot.com
> الموقع ():http://perso.menara.ma/~kebdani/ayaspell-dic
> القائمة البريدية:http://groups.google.com/group/ayaspell-dic

Great, so you are on the list after all (and sorry to reply in english,
its just much faster for me).  So what is being shipped with apsell is
faulty (with regard to arabic), when do you guys expect to have some
data to replace what aspell is shipping with (are the aspell developers
aware of these faults and have you guys talked to them about your upcoming
improvements) ?  Not to rush or put pressure on anyone but simply to know,
hen can we expect an improved version of what is out there now ?  To be
honest I didn't even know that aspell shipped with arabic since their
site [1] doesn't list arabic and notes it simply as "planned" (no mention
of Farsi mind you even though the hunspell site listed an aspell dictionary,
very confusing).

If its possible maybe we can setup an IRC meeting to see how we can
help else simply let us know and we'll gladly update (or even remove
and replace) duali with the info from ayaspell.

[1] http://aspell.sourceforge.net/man-html/Supported.html

Thanks again & Salam.