Re: Translating our main web site

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 07:07:10AM +0000, Djihed Afifi wrote:
> I've been interested in that for some time.
> I checked our main website CVS files. And had a broad look at
> everything. Most features are custom.
>
> I think rather than doing half a job, we should re-haul the website
> completely. Drupal may be suitable, I can write modules for the custom
> stuff we have easily.
>
> Problem is that has to wait, I don't have that much time right now, but
> it definitely is on my TODO.

No problem, when ready just ping me and I'll try to do my best regarding
translations. But I'm afraid that "Wait and do all of it one time"
attitude will result in doing nothing at the end.

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes translation team [www.arabeyes.org]
My Blog: [khalid_hosny.manalaa.net]

Support Free Knowledge [ar.wikipedia.org]