Re: Translating our main web site

I've been interested in that for some time.
I checked our main website CVS files. And had a broad look at
everything. Most features are custom.

I think rather than doing half a job, we should re-haul the website
completely. Drupal may be suitable, I can write modules for the custom
stuff we have easily.

Problem is that has to wait, I don't have that much time right now, but
it definitely is on my TODO.

Djihed