Re: Questions about yeh, hamzah on yeh, alef maksura and dotless ba

Nicholas,
I did encounter that title sometime ago, but from where I stay, it is
almost impossible to get a copy, unless I order online (which is not
cost efficient for me).
Anyway, how different it is form something like this
http://www.ymsite.com/books/Quran_Dictionary/Easy_Dictionary.htm  ? I
think it is a good introduction, simple. It deos not attemp to use the
correct spelling as well. However, it suffers from one problem:
trouble with putting marks to Lam Alef. I think htis is due to lack of
good font support the comes with MS Windows. None can really support
marking lam alef correctly, as far as I know.

Regards.