Re: Arabic spellchecker

Salam aleikom

Ahmad Khalifa <ahmad at khalifa dot ws> wrote:
On a side issue, why the tarmeez project in the first place ?
Arabeyes already has the infrastructure setup. It has everything
you would need WIKI, CVS, Mailing List, etc...

Thank you

Because I think it's important to progress FOSS work I'll explain:

the first reason is that I'm writing in English here and the TARMEEZ focus
on deep Arabic computing structure.

that lead to the second reason: I don't think any one haven't
a good knowledge in Arabic infrastructure and deviation will
agree with our view and the need of special solution.

that special solution is the word deviation encoding from my point of view
and it's a wrong way from the view of many others
including some of my elementary team members and Nadim from Arabeyes
maybe my deep preknowledge in Assembly lead me to it, but no other
integrated solution I have seen, except SAKHR closed source deviation engine.

wassalam,

Hamed Suhli
www.tarmeez.org