Debconf5

Salam all,
So, Debconf5[1] is getting closer, and I'm still working on getting the visa to
Finland.
I called the embassy today, and they told me that it takes almost 10 days for
the visa to be ready. I had to renew my passport and finish some other
residence related issues before I could start working on getting the visa.

More important, is that I don't really have much plans for this conference. All
I know is that I've having a vacation from work for the whole month of July and
will spend 2 weeks of them in Finland, as the conference actually starts July
1'st.
Other than this, I really don't know in what way I could be of benefit to
Arabeyes.

So, do you have any suggestions and/or plans for conferences in general? I know
there are some presentations in the website, but what else do we have?

regards,
Ossama Khayat

1. http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/

Yahoo! Mail Mobile