Re: Proposal for Encoding the Quranic Manuscripts

--- Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya <meor dot ridzuan at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Before suggesting anything, let me state the reason why I encode the
> quran the way I did it. Last year, when Mr Yousif was around, I did
> get into a discussion with him regarding this matter. His goal with
> this project was to enable the quran to be rendered in as many medium
> as possible, including console application. I mention to him that at
> the current state of technology support, that is not quite possible.

Even so, it is a goal we should not lose track of or shortchange.  It
might not be a priority for some right now, but the issues need to be
thought of and addressed even at this early stage -- it _is_ important.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com