Re: Quran PDF generation, help needed

Ok, for proofreading activities, at the moment I don't have any
structured plan yet. This is because I'm neither the project
maintainer nor have the access to the CVS. So, my request is as
follows:

1. Please check the PDF against the Madinah mushaf and compare it
visually. If you were to compare it against the character in the XML
file, it won't bring much benefit. This is because unicode is lacking
a few charaacters to make the process of encoding the Quran smooth.
So, I do implement some workaround to make it display correctly.

2. To report errors and improvements, just post to this mailing list,
or you can mail it personally to me, and I'll take action on it,
Insya-allah. I do read this mailing list quite regularly (except for
weekends)

3. Of course, you can edit the XML file yourself, but I do appreciate
if you let me know what kind of changes you would like to make, so
others can get benefit from it as well.

Hope everything will goes well..

Wassalam.