Re: Quran PDF generation, help needed

Salam,

I'm also trying my first steps in checking the pdfs.
I'm sure I missed many things in this discussion, so here are some qs:

What do I have to check besides orthography?

How can I report mistakes? bugzilla or what?

How can I report imporvements? Have I the right to report improvements
at this early stage anyway?

Can I edit the xml files myself after seing something wrong in the pdfs?

Salam
Arafat