Re: fonts

The arabeyes_qr_meor is based on arabeyes_qr, which is based on
kacst_qr, or something like that. Basically, what I did with the font
was I copy the font face from arabeyes_qr font, then develop my own
opentype table using Ms VOLT. Since the original KACST font was
distributed under the term GPL, thus the arabeyes_qr_meor is also
distributed under GPL. I don't have much say on that.
However, the font used by the Quran PDF is not the same font. It is
develop by me, and I've not decided yet on the licensing. At the
moment, i've given the font to a few people with the statement of non
commercial use only. This font, is not part of arabeyes font yet, thus
does not have any connection with arabeyes, or any plan on arabeyes
font of not being GPLed.
I'm a bit reluctance on distributing the font under GPL for a good
reason which I think better to have a seperate discussion specific on
this topic.

Regards.