Re: Quran PDF generation, help needed

Gregg,
Thanks for the info. Looks interesting. However, I do need some help
for the creation of XSL, since XML it's not my expertise. You can
refer to the quran XML structure for the actual XML, or if you think
it is better to use different XML format, please let me know. I don't
think it is that difficult to generate a new XML file structure for
the Quran. A simple perl script would do the trick.

Regards.