Re: Volunteers for verifying the quran data

Nadim,
I'm having problem generating the correct PDF for viewing purposes.
I've tried many times, all of them have some missing characters in the
PDF. In the actual application showing the text, it shows OK.So, it
must be a bug somewhere during the conversion to PDF. I'm using both
PrimoPDF and PDF995. Both are having the same problems.  If you have
any other method, please let me know.
The reason I did not opt for a new codepoint for sequential tanween,
is because it will be a more complex problem to solve using opentype
and windows. I've mentioned this before. I've tried to solve this
using the codepoint suggested by Yousif (the project maintainer), but
it lead to a very complicated problem to solve. Finally, I settled
with what I've chosen and get a satisfactory results, and a clean
problem to solve. If you want a text with a seperate codepoint for the
sequential tanween, I can give it to you. However, but if you want to
develop a font for it, I won't be able to help.

Regards.