Re: Arabeyes -- a critique

 --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
[...]
> KACST has told you before that they can't do bounties. period. They can't
> support you on the way ideal to you but on they way they want to. They want
> to help according the resources available and that cope with their policies.
> But it seems that if any party didn't participate in the way almighty
> elzubeir draws for it, then that party is wasting its resources!

I would advice you that you shouldn't reply on this subject, or at least don't
treat Elzubeir as if he is speaking on his capacity as leader. I's an opinion.
I would humbly submit to you that Elzubeir is still not able to consolidate a
couple of points on his internal logic system. Give him time to do so, then he
will be able to make a more sensible discussion.

Now we are in a position to apply Moe's law.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri

Moe's law: Any thread on which karouri and munzir participate is candidate for
the forum mailing list..